Friday, November 14, 2008
- Name: debora kuan
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States
I am a poet, writer, and critic. This blog houses, among many things, images, writing, reviews, poems, and event announcements. My first collection of poems, XING, was just published by Saturnalia Books and can be purchased from the University Press of New England, Small Press Distribution, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and wherever else you buy books online. My other writing has appeared or is forthcoming in Artforum, Art in America, Boston Review, Culturehall, Idiom, Modern Painters, Paper Monument, The Rumpus, The L Magazine, Opium, and elsewhere. To read my poetry and prose, or to get in contact, please visit my website, deborakuan.com.
- So proud. So happy. So moved.
- Quote of the Day (Possibly, Year!)
- Marriage Scares People
- Cold Ease
- Audio Recording for the End of October
- I'm Dead
- Allison Schulnik's "No Luck Too"
- The October issue of AiA is OUT
- Julian's Man